The Inter-Tel 5000 range of IP Telephone Systems consists of three primary systems (CS-5200, CS-5400 and CS-5600) that can transparently network up to 99 different locations or up to 25,000+ users. Each server is equipped and licensed for networking 'out of the box' and networking capacities can be easily expanded with a one-time license. Additionally, if you want to network to other systems over IP, this system requires no additional hardware or licensing.
The Inter-Tel CS-5200 IP Telephone System is designed for the small business, offering built-in support for up to 75 IP endpoints (Version 2.0 and above) and four ports of built-in voice mail, as well as system networking over IP or E-1 for seamless connectivity within a multi-site environment.
The Inter-Tel CS-5400 IP Telephone System is designed for the larger customer requiring up to 175 IP endpoints (Version 2.0 and above).
The Inter-Tel CS-5400 is built on an Inter-Tel CS-5200 through an upgraded processor expansion card that is installed in the dedicated processor bay.
The Inter-Tel CS-5600 IP Telephone System increases the functionality of the CS-5400 to support up to 250 IP endpoints, 96 digital endpoints, 16 ports of basic voicemail and the same expansion modules as the other servers in the series. Networking is also included for growth up to 99 nodes or 20,000+ users.
The Inter-Tel CS-5200, CS-5400 and CS-5600 offer:
- Support for Inter-Tel and third-party software applications, for example CTI.
- Support for Inter-Tel S8000 series IP and wireless endpoints.
- Built-in four-port basic voice mail (upgradable with Windows 2000 Voicemail or Enterprise Messaging.
- Two built-in analogue trunk ports.
- Two built-in analogue extension ports.
- Three module bays allow for internal expansion and can be used in any combination:
- E-1/PRI Module can be used to connect to other Inter-Tel CS-5000 Servers or to Primary-Rate services.
- Analogue exchange line module enables connectivity of two PSTN exchange lines.
- Basic-Rate connectivity.
- In-built modem for remote diagnostics and programming.
Digital and Analogue Support
When you require digital and analogue extensions, the Inter-Tel DE-5200 digital expansion interface allows for the connection of up to 48 digital endpoints. Up to two Inter-Tel DE-5200s can be added to either an Inter-Tel CS-5200 or Inter-Tel CS-5400 server, enabling you to deploy up to 96 digital endpoints. With additional Inter-Tel hardware, digital ports on the DE-5200 may be converted to analogue extensions.
The Inter-Tel DE-5200 Offers:
- Three modular bays that each accept a digital endpoint module.
- Support for a single line adapter allowing for two analogue endpoints to connect as separate extensions using a single digital port.
- Support for Inter-Tel 8000 series digital endpoints.